What is this place? --Meatloaf2
- This is a wiki about the Marathon Trilogy. It is a little vacant here now, but feel free to jump in. If you are new to the Marathon story I would suggest starting at the Marathon Story Page and following the links at the bottom. I do not know if we have enough information here to serve as a good introduction yet. MrHen 10:21, 15 Oct 2006 (CDT)
So this is how it all begins. I often wondered but not any more. I'm sure the discoveries will be amazing to say the least. It is quiet here now but I am sure that many will follow. To those who follow... FirstMateBean of Apocalypso Welcomes You. --FirstMeatBean
shouldn't there be something here?
this is why wikis suck --ray
- Ha, whatever. Yeah, there should probably be a better introduction here, plus more content in general. In any case, this is a young wiki. There is plenty of knowledge about the Marathon trilogy, we are just doing what we can to propagate that knowledge here. MrHen 09:35, 23 Oct 2006 (CDT)
How do you add a scenario page?
- There is already a stub at Excalibur. (I'm not sure if Traxus has any kind of policy or guideline on articles with colons in the name, since colons are used by Mediawiki to denote namespaces. That might explain why the full name wasn't used.) Not much there except for the scenario infobox. ⇔ ChristTrekker 11:02, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- I see that. However, before I read this, I discovered how to create a page by accident. If you create a [[ ]] reference to a page that does not exist, and then click on the reference, you are able to create the page. I would much prefer Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge, so I would suggest deleting the Excalibur page. Thanks. Don Merlin 11:40, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- An easier way would be to simply type the page title in your address bar (i.e. "http://traxus.jjaro.net/traxus/Excalibur:_Morgana's_Revenge"); if a page of that title doesn't exist, you can use the "edit this page" link on the error page to create it. --Andrew Nagy 15:31, 20 August 2007 (CDT)